For convenience, OPPD provides customers many ways to track and report outages.
Report an outage:
• Report outages online at oppd.com.
• Call 1-800-554-OPPD (6773) from anywhere in the service area.
• Use the OPPDconnect app, for users of Apple’s iPhone®, iPod Touch® and iPad®. Download OPPDconnect free from the App Store. Android users may download the App through Google Play.
Regardless of how you report the outage, your information is processed electronically and forwarded so that corrective action can be taken as quickly as possible.
• For timely updates on weather-related outages, follow OPPD at twitter.com/oppdstorm.
• To visit OPPD's outage maps, click here.
• View outage maps and get Twitter updates by downloading the OPPDconnect app.
Following are some other related resources that may be helpful in the event of major storm-related outages:
For severe storm information and tips, click here.
For more information on this and other topics, please go to the OPPD homepage